Sunday, January 19, 2014


Kristin had another work trip to Toronto for a few days. Luckily she was here for Jake's lunch with Mommy at his school Monday before she left. I had both boys in bed with me Tues-Thurs. Jake snores and Tyler literately spins like a clock when he sleeps. Glad to have Kristin back as a bed partner and the boys back in their beds. Jake and I had off Friday so he and I went riding at the track. Friday night we went over to the Griecos' house for Vito's birthday and the boys had fun playing with Christian, Brendan and Morgan. Saturday we had soccer and Jake scored 5 goals, he's getting pretty good. Tyler still just likes to play under the parachute.
Saturday afternoon Jake and I went out east in the mountains to ride dirt bikes and camped overnight at the Coral Canyon off-highway vehicle area with friends. It was a little cold at night but we were bundled up pretty good.
Tyler and Mommy had their own fun having a McDonalds picnic at the park and riding the trolley train. I haven't gotten really good sleep for the past week so I'm off to bed!
 
Tyler's morning ritual is to perform a dance routine for us to his favorite song...
"I'm sexy and I know it".

Friday morning Starbucks milk and cake-pops
 
Jake in the starting gate
 
and he's off!
 
One of Tyler's favorite soccer drills, kicking over the cone tower.

Snug as bugs
 
 Bright eyed, bushy tailed and ready to go ride.
 
 Jake and Noland

At the top of the mountain.
Not sure why he wasn't looking happy for the picture.
I guess he didn't want to stop ridding to take a picture.
 
 Sacked out on the way home
 
Tyler going for a train ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment