Sunday, March 16, 2014


Fun weekend. I had off Friday, Kristin and the boys played hooky from work/school and we all went skiing up north at Bear Mountain. It was Tyler's first time (he is 3 mind you) and he did awesome. I got a little harness so I could control him but he was standing up mostly on his own. I dropped the leads one time to see how he would do and he took off on me. I barely was able to catch him before he skied into a tree. Jake was great as usual and looks like he has been doing it for years even though this is only his 3rd time on skies.

Saturday morning Jake had a T-ball game and then we went swimming over at the Conte's. Got to love southern California... skiing one day... swimming outside in high 80 degree weather the next.

Jake was supposed to have another motocross race Sunday at Pala but their water pump broke and the race was canceled. We went to nearby Barona in the morning to both get a few laps in. The boys and Kristin went to a neighbor's house to go swimming this afternoon. As their cousin Cody would say, Jake and Tyler had a "snack" weekend!









 Feeding the ducks at Big Bear Lake

 Sacked out on the ride home




No comments:

Post a Comment