Monday, September 1, 2014


Fun Labor Day weekend. I had off Friday so Ty and I grabbed a cake-pop and milk before pre-school. Friday we went to Red Robin for my birthday dinner. Saturday I took the boys to Home Depot. Ty made an airplane and Jake made a bug catcher... look out bugs! Saturday afternoon the boys went to a little neighbor friend's birthday/pool party. Sunday I took Jake to the track for a few hours to ride. Sunday night we had neighbor friends over for a bbq. Today we relaxed around the house in the morning, then I took the boys to Pump-it-up to burn up a little energy. It wore Tyler out and Jake didn't put up much of a fight going to bed.


 Happy 42



  
 Tyler just pushed Jake in!

 Guess who was first in line to get a piece of cake!
(also, Kristin made the cake)



 Jake jumped in from the ledge.
 Tyler kept trying but never quite made it all the way.
"A" for effort thought!

 At Pump-it-up


 Building a fort


Tuckered out after a long fun weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment