Sunday, March 12, 2017


Baseball season has officially started. Little league opening day was Saturday and Tyler had his first game. To be honest I was hoping I could keep him in T-ball another year, but the way his birthday fell he aged out and had to move up to rookies with the pitching machine, and I was a little worried he would have trouble with it. Tyler totally surprised me and did awesome at his first game. He got a hit each at bat and only had a couple strikes. His whole team did really well and has come a long way since last year with tee ball. Jake opted to stay with soccer this year and I think that it is a good fit for him because it moves at a little quicker pace.
Took both boys racing today. It was a big race with about 25 kids each class/gate. Jake did very well for his second race on his 65 and Tyler is showing a lot of progress. I think Ty is ready to move up to the bigger 50.
 Ty doing homework








 Mommy sent chocolate donuts for a pre-race breakfast.

 I like this pic with the snow in the back ground. It was 80 degrees at the track!



 FULL GATES!


No comments:

Post a Comment