Tuesday, May 30, 2017


Sorry, getting a little behind on the blog. The week before I took both boys to race. Jake keeps improving and got 4th overall in one of his classes. Tyler moved up to the bigger 50. I thought having a bigger bike might help him get around the track a little quicker but that was not the case. While everyone else is racing, Tyler is out there on a Sunday cruise, which is ok with me. It's expensive and worrisome enough with one racing like he is on fire, I like that Tyler hasn't caught that bug... yet. This past Sunday we all just went for a fun ride day, which is better since then I get to ride too. We also took the boy's sitter, who is a real nice kid and just got a bike. We have been trading him motorcycle parts for kid sitting hours and it's worked out great. I was a little surprised I could get 4 bikes in my truck. Other than that, just hanging out with friends over the Memorial Day weekend. The boys are getting excited school is winding down these last two weeks.










No comments:

Post a Comment