Monday, April 29, 2019


I though the boys and I would have a fun weekend at the track, but my truck alternator went out on the way up Friday night. The battery lasted to right as we pulled in off the road and died as we were going up a steep hill to park in the dark. I was able to borrow our trailer battery to get the truck running again and up to the parking spot. I spent all day Saturday tearing my truck apart to get to the alternator and get it out. Luckily, we met Jake & Tyler’s riding buddy’s there and I was able to borrowed their Dad’s truck to go into town and get a new alternator, also Joe was a huge help getting it swapped out. We got it fixed and had fun riding today. Jake raced yesterday and had a couple minor slide-outs but still placed 3rd in both his classes. He was really ripping.

Tyler wanted to share pictures from our camping trip with his class at school and asked me to make a slideshow with some “fun facts” about the stuff he saw. It’s amazing for an 8 year old to ask to stand up in front of his class and give a presentation. His teacher said he did great and was really funny. With his confidence and personality, it will be fun to see what Tyler does in life.








No comments:

Post a Comment