Saturday, June 8, 2019


Super busy week! Kristin had a business trip to Ohio. Jake had his school play on the American revolution Tuesday, the same night Tyler had his “Invention Convention” at school. Luckily some friends helped and I was able to Ping-Pong back and forth and catch most of both. Jake had his last day of school and end of year ceremony Thursday. I went with Tyler to his school Friday morning for “donuts with Dad” and then he had his Friday flag ceremony where he got a good character award and a T-shirt for running 50 miles throughout the year with the running club. Saturday, we all did the Camp Pendleton Marine Corps Mud Run. Both boys and Momma did great. Jake did the 5k with me and finished 2nd out of like 100 adults in our wave (I was 3rd). Ty had fun and wants to do the kids run again next year. Jake and I left right from there for him to do an afternoon/night race till like 9:30 (he had a nap on the drive). He did great and got a 2nd and 3rd in his two classes. Probably his last race on the 65 as it will be all Tyler’s from now on. Now I’m handing the baton off to Kristin as I head off on a business trip to Norfolk VA this week.





 Of course, Tyler showing off his invention to the ladies



 He is a character for sure!!







No comments:

Post a Comment