Tuesday, May 27, 2014


Busy week with both Kristin and I traveling. I chaperoned for Jake's class on a fieldtrip to Sea World last week. I haven't ridden in a school bus in a long, long time. I remember the seats being bigger! We had fun and I managed to somehow not lose any of the kids under my charge. Jake had a T-ball game on Wednesday. He got a couple outs, hit two doubles and got the game ball. Sunday Jake and I went ridding at the track and Tyler and Kristin spent some quality time together. Memorial Day we just relaxed and BBQ'ed at home while the boys played in the pool.

 
 Dinner at Red Robin for Presley's birthday
 




 Tyler is so proud of his plant!

  I just sleep in the boy's room when Kristin is gone.

Getting ready for our field trip getting instructions from Mrs. Pon

 Jake, Kyle and Shawn
 In a polar bear came

 Watching a walrus
 
 Petting bat rays
 
 with Shamu

 Jake's game ball
 
 Tyler having fun outing with Mommy





No comments:

Post a Comment